An application for the procedure to the Equal Treatment Authority may be submitted in the following ways:
- In writing (on a paper), signed to the address of the authority by post or other delivery (Equal Treatment Authority 1013 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 39 / B)
- Personally (verbally) at the headquarters of the authority during opening hours (registration: +36 1 795-2975) or at the office hours of Equality consultants
- Online according to the modes defined in the CCXXII Act of 2015 on Electronic Administration and Trust Services (e.g. on the ÁNYK electronic form, e-Paper - Customer Gate Registration required)
Based on an e-mail application, the authority cannot initiate proceedings!
What should I include in my application?
The request for the investigation of discrimination should include:
- Applicant's name and place of residence (mailing address)
- The name and address of the complained (injurious) body, person
- The time of the injury
- A detailed description of the action complained of, with a detailed description of the circumstances
- For what reason (due to its protected attribute) the damage occurred
- Has the court initiated proceedings before a court or other authority
- A firm request to conduct an official procedure
In the procedure of the Authority provides an interpreter or sign language interpreter accordign the CL Act of 2015. The request for language use and the involvement of the Signal Interpreter must be stated in the application.
Customers obligated to electronic communications, and customers acting with legal representative may submit the application only by using the form submission support service through the Equal Treatment Authority's EBA Office Gate (KRID: 101221969).